Wednesday 7 January 2015

EMEM UDUAK EJECTED FROM SUPER EAGLES' CAMP


The striker who played for dolphin Fc and surrounded by the latest problems has been ejected from the senior national team camp following controversies surrounding his transfer to Tunisian club Esperance. Nigeria Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick has ordered Dolphins’ forward Emem Eduok out of the Super Eagles camp to avoid distraction.
The 20-year-old has been caught in the web of two clubs, Sarpsborg 08 and Esperance, after he reportedly signed for both clubs.There has been dispute about his move from his Nigeria Premier League outfit to Tunisia topflight Esperance.
The senior national team are in Abuja preparing for two international games against Sudan and Cote d’Ivoire in the United Arab Emirates. The NFF President has asked the Chairman of Technical and Development Committee, Chief Felix Anyansi-Agwu to conduct an investigation into the matter and report back to the Executive Committee at its meeting in Lagos on Thursday.
I feel so sorry for him, I hope the issue is resolved quickly and not cast a dark cloud on his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...