Friday 23 January 2015

Drama Teacher who had a 5 years affair with pupil, fathered a child with her is jailed!!!

A drama teacher who had a five-year affair with a 17-year-old pupil – and fathered her child – was jailed for just 12 months yesterday.
Simon Parsons, 52, whose wife is standing by him, had sex with the girl at the school and his home. Handing down the sentence, the judge described his actions as a ‘breach of trust’.
His wife, who did not attend court, had previously begged the judge to show leniency, insisting her husband was ‘not a monster’, but a ‘gentle man who made a massive mistake’.
But Parsons was handed the maximum possible sentence under current sentencing guidelines.
In this case, the judge said, because she was over 16, he could impose a sentence of no more than 18 months. This was reduced by a third on account of Parsons’ guilty plea.
After he was jailed, the victim’s mother said: ‘Every parent sends their child to school where they expect them to be safe.
‘To find out that school is the very place your child was abused is a very horrifying ordeal for your daughter, and indeed all of your family to have gone through.’The court heard the victim, who cannot be named and is now taking civil action against her former school, described feeling ‘confused and lost’ and had been ‘let down by a teacher whom she looked up to and trusted’
(culled: mailonline)
This is so not right!!! Teachers are suppose to protect the pupils while in school and not have their way with them!



1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of an old tale: e sweet me .. e sweet you.. and you say make I pay money.. who go pay me? let the truth be told a 17 years old girl, she enjoyed the relationship for five years even had a child for him... she did not see anything wrong then... even the mother did not see anything wrong until the man said... I don't want again... their cry now is more of personal vendetta than a cry for justice...12 months is not a long time away... His wife said "he is not a monster ... but a gentle man who made a mistake" she in my opinion by that comment shows she is a virtues woman... a mother, sister, wife, friend, companion and a woman indeed...most women will by now be calling him names...like...all men are cheats , pig, hegoat, anything in skirt can go..I don't trust any man sha sha... including their own most reverend father... may God bless that woman... let other women learn from this...A GENTLE MAN WHO MAN MISTAKE.... you are not perfect thus don't expect perfection from any human being... woman oooo or man... even God himself is not expecting you to be perfect.. learning to see things the other way... earth could be more heavenly than helly...sorry I am just in the spirit... listen to what the spirit is saying...FORGIVENESS IS THE DRUG WE NEED TO HEAL THE SICK WORLD... HE WRONGED ME.. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM... father in heaven forgive me my sin and answer my prayers ...I remembered is an integral part of our daily prayers... but the very you will never forgive... rather you say WHY SHUOLD HE DO THAT...abeg jare live me jooo!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...