Thursday 8 January 2015

QUADRI ARUNA BECOMES THE FIRST AFRICANTO WIN AN INTERNATIONAL TABLE TENNIS PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD

26 Year Old Nigerian Aruna Quadri is First African to Win International Table Tennis Player of the Year Award.On Wednesday January 7th, 2015, Aruna Quadri made history, as he was named the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) Star Player of the Year for 2014.
The award ceremony was held at the Armani Hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE),He is  currently ranked 30th in the world and was voted best male table tennis player because he defeated a number of reputable players in various competitions last year.
Amongst those he defeated were:
China’s Xu Xin as well as Fan Zhendong, who is the 2014 Youth Olympic Games gold medalist
Portugal’s Marcos Freitas, who is the 2014 European Team Championships winner and the first Portuguese player to be ranked top 10 in the world.
Congratulation!!! You have made Nigerians and Africans proud! keep up the good work!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratz. At least there is hope for us in tennis since our football is going down the drain!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...