Monday 26 January 2015

TEENAGE BOYS ARE TRAINED BY BOKO HARAM!

Teenage boys learning how to use guns
In an unconfirmed report it was gathered that teenage boys are being trained in combat by the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram in Nigeria. Photos of teenage boys armed with weapons have surfaced on the internet, with unconfirmed reports saying the boys are in one of the various camps of the Islamist group, Boko Haram, undergoing training.

Hmnnn....this is serious oh! Where are the training camp located! Government should try and find the location.....or is the camp outside Nigeria ???
First our girls were taken , now our boys are being trained to be killers...NO NO NO......government help stop this NOW!

1 comment:

  1. perhaps the reports by the Nigerian army that they killed hundreds of boko boys could be truth... by recruiting kids soldiers it means ... book had been severely hit and short of adult soldiers... and maybe that is why boko have been aggressive in expanding their acquired areas... to get young males for a possible enlistment... but a kid or adult soldier... some one with an AK 47 coming against you is certainly not your friend and you need not ask whether he was forced to.... underage or what ever... I just pity that generation... boko is an evil group... check history no group had use kids soldiers and won any war.. the kid soldier is not only inexperienced but also made to carry over weight weapons that weigh him down... all to his detriment... well only God will judge... time will tell... in my opinion.. boko is already losing experienced personels and as such their end is near...

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...