Friday 16 January 2015

3 years after, Omawumi finally weds baby daddy!!!

Omawumi-Tosin Yusuf
Nigeria’s celebrated singer and mother of 1, Omawunmi Megbele has made it official at long last. The singer just tied the knots with her boo of 3 years, Tosin Yusuf today, January 16, 2015 at the Ikoyi Registry in Lagos.
Recall that the singer secretly got engage to her man on Saturday , September 13, 2014 at a private engagement ceremony that had a few people in attendance.
Big congratz to her!!! Happy married life.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations omawunmi......it was worth the wait abi????

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...