Thursday 15 January 2015

CONFUSED 3: MY HUSBAND WONT GO DOWN ON ME!!!!!


My name is Timi, I am a married woman and have been married for 2 years. I have known my husband for 3 years before we got married that makes it 5 years I have known him. Before marriage, we had an active sex life. We were adventurous, we tried a lot of stuffs we both enjoyed especially going down on each other! I know a lot of persons feel this is gross but hey whatever ticks your fancy is okay. For clarification, going down means me giving my hubby a BJ while he heads me( smiling) But now, am confused , we got married and our sex life is almost non existence, all we do is vanilla . Anytime I give him a BJ and expect him to reciprocate he doesn't, am confused??? Why did things change? Doesn't he love me again or find me exciting any more? This is a guy that used to give me heads like every weekend when we were courting...(he loves it as much as I do) What changed? Please I need advice...what do I do to make him start giving me heads again???

6 comments:

  1. Invite him for a meeting and discuss with him to know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its important you talk about it with him, dont assume. also there may be other things you are doing that is causing distractions in your sexual lives. Again you need to initiate new styles cos men get bored with monotony! don't give up. cheers. MOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should talk to him, i believe there is a reason for his refusal.....however if there is no tangible reason then i will advice you to suspend the BJ thing till he realizes he is suppose to reciprocate. I mean to whom much is given,much is expected.... shikena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I may ask, are u still in shape or size the way u where before now. Do u really take good care of ur self like the way u where doing it before now. Do u have any new habit that u halve cultivated before now that he can no longer stand. Cos the way am looking out this situation, u need to ask Ur self or check Ur self very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. something is definitely wrong cos he used to suck ur pussy.....hmmmm,do you keep it neat like shave and i hope it doesnt have a funny odour....again you should also ask him what the problem is or else you wont be able to fix it.....if not,stop sucking his dick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my dear think very well wat u were using to wash ur pussy wen u guys were dating. my advice use seba med intimate wash and use love potion perfume by oriflame before going to meet ur hubby... then come give me testimony. usi

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...