Thursday 1 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Welcome everyone to a brand New year!!!!!!
May the Year bring forth goodness in all areas of our lives!!!!
May we be achievers in all aspect!!!!
Remember , work hard/smart and the Lord Almighty will crown our efforts with success.
LORI's Blog is wishing you a fantastic year ahead and a year filled with laughter!!!!
We pray for peace in our land, amongst us!!!!!!!
Amen!!
Thank you for so much love last year , for your support and encouragement.
This year promises to be bigger and better with a unique blend.
So fasten your seat belt as we begin the ride into the year of laughter.
Thank you all Lori's bloggers......you all rock!!!!!!
See yah later! Peace!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year Lori's. Thanking God for keeping us alive. Looking forward to a lot of juicy news from you. Especially as regards sport!!!! Have a beautiful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year lori's. Amen to all the prayers. Wishing you the best also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. HNY Lori's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year lori's blog. I missed your stories especially those write ups. Looking forward to more this year. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...