Thursday 15 January 2015

POLICE DEFUSE BOMBS FOUND IN INEC OFFICE IN IMO STATE

It was reported that the Imo State Police Command yesterday discovered two Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) in Owerri.
One of the explosives was discovered at the premises of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) headquarters in Owerri, while the second one was found at the office of  Owerri Capital Development Authority, which is located a few meters away from the INEC office. He said the devices have already been detonated by the bomb squad unit of the command.
Information gathered had it that the INEC Administrative Secretary, arrived the office and he noticed a strange object and decided to inform the police.
Please oh!! No explosives oh. The presidential candidates have all signed the peace patch....No more violence. Do not hurt our INEC staff who are charged with the responsibilities to ensure a free and fair election!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...