Wednesday 14 January 2015

TRANSFER UPDATE: BONY WILFRED MOVES TO MANCHESTER CITY!

The  Ivorian footballer who plays for Swansea City in the Premier League and the Ivory Coast national football team, as a striker, Wilfried Guemiand Bony has completed his transfer from Swansea to Manchester City.

The Swansea City striker  has completed his £28m transfer to Manchester City, according to the Ivory Coast Football Federation.
The two clubs agreed a £28m deal for Bony at the weekend, with £25m cash up front and a further £3m in performance-related add-ons.
Bony joined Swansea for a club-record £12m from Vitesse in 2013 and was the Premier League's top scorer in 2014 with 20 goals. He has scored nine times in 22 appearances this season
Well wishing him the best in City but just have my reservations. Why leave where you are guaranteed starting almost all matches and where you are a star to a place that is star ridden? Well who knows what will happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...