Friday 9 January 2015

ASISAT OSHOALA NAMED AFRICAN WOMEN PLAYER OF THE YEAR


Super Falcons' talented striker Asisat Oshoala was on Thursday named the 2014 Glo/Caf African Women Player of the Year.
The Rivers Angels forward defeated compatriot Desire Oparanozie and Cameroonian goalkeeper Annette Ngo Ndom for the coveted award in the colourful yearly awards ceremony in Lagos.
The lanky goal poacher five-star performance at the 2014 Fifa Under-20 Women’s World Cup in Canada where she won the Golden ball and Golden boot awards with stunning seven goals as well as her eye-catching feat at the 2014 Africa Women Championship (AWC) where she picked the Most Valuable Player (MVP) and silver boot award made her the overwhelming choice for the award.
Go girl!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! More of this!!!!!

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...