Friday 2 January 2015

JOSE MOURHINO'S BOYS BEATEN BLACK AND BLUE BY SPURS!!!

Well, the New year is under way and filled with suprises. The premier league leaders Chelsea Fc led by Jose Mourhino yesterday were beaten black blue by their local rivals Tothenham hotspurs 5:3.
It was a surprising one as the Blues were expected to win the match or at least get a point so as to remain leader after Manchester City draw level with them after they won their game against Sunderland.



Jose Mourinho believes his Chelsea side would have beaten Tottenham, if they had been awarded a penalty at 1-0 up.
As we speak power or the leadership has changed hands as Manchester City are the league leader.....but for how long will they be?
Who do you think will win the league this season.                     

3 comments:

  1. Good for Chelsea. Let's see how they will win the league this season. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!!! Rolling on the floor. Chelsea oh!!!! Can you imagine tothenham beating them like that??? At the rate they are going they may not make top 4 this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe Lorita actually posted this.Goes to show.........I rest my case

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...