Monday 12 January 2015

BOMB BLAST IN MAIDUGURI MARKET KILLS 19 PEOPLE


Sad, sad news......it was gathered that at least 19 people have been killed in a bomb blast at a crowded market in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri, with some reports suggesting a young girl of about 10 was the source of the explosion.
The powerful blast rocked the city’s Monday Market on Saturday at about 12.40pm while packed with shoppers and traders.
The same market have been was struck twice by suicide bombers late last year.
This latest bombing comes a week after a major Boko Haram attack on the fishing town of Baga, also in Borno state, which has been described as the “deadliest massacre” in the history of the Islamist insurgent group.
What is happening???? Who are these young girls used???? Are they the Chibok girls??? We need answers oh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...