Tuesday 13 January 2015

I WILL CREATE 2MILLION JOBS ANNUALLY - PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN


President Goodluck Jonathan has promised two million jobs yearly if re-elected into office.
He spoke yesterday , Monday  in Ibadan, Oyo State, were he met supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, ahead of the February 14 election.
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, quoted the president as saying he will generate jobs for the teeming unemployed population in Nigeria.
He did not say how that will happen, after largely failing to provide as many jobs in the last six years as president.
Besides corruption and insecurity, the Jonathan administration is persistently criticised over the huge unemployed population in the country.
Hmnnn.....now the promises are coming, when and how they will be actualized they wont say. Lets hope they make do their promises when they assume office!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...