Wednesday 7 January 2015

US PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER'S PICTURE CAUSE ONLINE STIR!!!!!!

After years of careful White House control over her few public appearances, a mysterious online image of first daughter Malia Obama, 16, has gone viral. The rare glimpse of a personal side of President Barack Obama's oldest daughter -- sister Sasha is now 14 -- shows her wearing a tee-shirt printed with the name of the Brooklyn rap group Pro Era. The viral dissemination of the image underscored the perils of life in the White House fishbowl -- particularly when its occupants are trying to raise children there -- in the age of the Internet and social media. The White House -- which has jealously guarded the Obama girls' privacy -- so far has not commented on the photo.
(write up culled from yahoo news)
Don't think all this is necessary, she is a teen and living her life. people should face the president and leave his family alone. My opinion though......

1 comment:

  1. talking about others is other people's business and they make money out of it... if pasting a child's picture on line will do that... especially if the child is obama's daughter... that makes it more interesting... no wahala

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...