Wednesday 7 January 2015

FAMILIES OF MISSING MOBILE POLICEMENT COMPENSATED BY IG. OF POLICE

FAMILIES of the six mobile policemen that were declared missing after the attack on the Force training college in Gwoza, Borno State were given various compensation packages to cushion the effect of their missing spouses.

  The Inspector of General of Police (IGP) Suleiman Abba, while on a visit to the families of the deceased Police Officers at the Police Mobile Force 50 Base, Kubwa Abuja said the leadership of the Police is committed to ensuring that personnel of the force are well cared for.

The IGP represented by the  Commissioner of Police in charge of Police Mobile Force (PMF) Ibrahim Idris said “the Force is saddened that its men are missing but however, assured that the Nigeria Police Force would continue to perform its statutory duties of safeguarding lives and property in spite of all odds.” 

 A statement from the Force Headquarters said police authorities gave each of the six (6) families N500, 000 and food items with a promise that salaries of the missing policemen will be paid for one year with effect from August 2014 when the sad incident occurred.


This is good news and I hope they fulfill the promises made. 

1 comment:

  1. its a step in the right direction... at least it will motivate a selfless service by true and committed police officers...not these whose are after what they get from the people and not what they can offer the people... may God bless their souls

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...