Tuesday 13 January 2015

I WILL MAKE BOKO HARAM A THING OF THE PAST - BUHARI SAYS!!!

130115F-Buhari-Campaign-Imo.jpg - 130115F-Buhari-Campaign-Imo.jpg
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), has said the party will ensure that Boko Haram insurgency is a thing of the past if voted into power next month.
Buhari urged the electorate to ensure that they resist all forms of rigging by insisting that their votes in the February polls count.
Buhari made the appeal to a crowd on Monday in a five-minute speech he made during his campaign at the Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri, Imo State, stressing that such would enable his presidential ambition be realised via the votes of Nigerians.
He also warned that the lives of Nigerians could only be guaranteed if they guard their votes and usher in the APC government.
Promises upon promises....do you think he can do that? How will he do it??? What measures will he use?????? I don't know oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...