Monday 12 January 2015

GOOD MORNING....HAPPY HARMATTAN!!!!!!!

Happy harmattan or winter everyone. Welcome to a glorious week. Cold dey sha!!!!!!
 Lets quickly go through the weekend happenings.
So sad.....bomb blast in Maiduguri, twin suicide bombers in Gsm market it portiscum in Nigeria, updates later.
In football, Chelsea fc regains their lead and are ahead with 2 points over Manchester united. With goals from Oscar and Chelsea's henchman Diego costa.
 
We had the flop by our home boy...Brown Ideye at Westbrom and a redemption by Victor Anichebe.

Stoke city were thrashed by Arsenal.....go gunners!!!
In the Spanish league, Real Madrid beat Espanyol with 3 goals to nothing  and Gareth bale was booed by fans for not passing to Cristanio Ronaldo( paradise is turning to hell for bale)
while Bacelonia triumphed over Athletico Madrid where Lionel messi scored in the game.
Well there are a lot of news both form the local and international scene.
Remember take the week easy , work hard but always remember to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...