Tuesday 18 November 2014

WHITE HOUSE GARDEN


It is a rare occurrence, though past American president's wives had their own gardens,Eleanor Roosevelt, Clinton had theirs and now the beautiful wife of the present American President has her own Garden!
Michelle Obama started her own garden, which is the biggest White House kitchen garden so far, when her daughters Malia and Sasha were not receiving nutritious meals. They had been eating out a lot and the family's pediatrician recommended a diet change.
This is good! Can you imagine an African, Nigerian first lady gardening in Aso rock?
What do you think.

2 comments:

  1. its interesting, i hope our first ladies can do the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think ASO ROCK has space for garden, cos if they is i trust my first lady she would have started planting cassava for mass production of garri....SHE IS BUSINESS GURU......

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...