Sunday 16 November 2014

NIGERIAN ARMY RETAKE CHIBOK FROM BOKO HARAM

The missing Chibok schoolgirls held captive by Boko Haram
The Nigerian military has retaken the town of Chibok in Borno State from the Boko Haram insurgents.
Residents of the area confirmed the takeover.
The insurgents took control of Chibok on Thursday night in what appeared a continuation of their onslaught to take over more communities in the troubled north-eastern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe.
It is not clear whether any resident was killed by the insurgents.

Chibok became the centre of international attention in April after Boko Haram fighters stormed the town and took away nearly 300 female students from a government secondary school.
Majority of the girls remain in captivity more than six months after. About 57 either escaped or were released.
A recent claim by the Nigerian government that a ceasefire had been agreed with Boko Haram and that the girls will be returned to their families, turned out false.

This is serious oh, capture and recapture...........when will all this end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...