Tuesday 18 November 2014

MISS HONDOURAS MISSING


Maria Jose Alvarado, 19, and sister Sofia Trinidad have not been heard from since they vanished Thursday outside the northern city of Santa Barbara, and all signs are that the siblings have been kidnapped.
Alvarado had been set to travel to London on Wednesday for the Miss World competition to represent Honduras, an impoverished Central American country with eight million people, is statistically the most violent nation in the world..
The sisters disappeared after attending a birthday party for Sofia's boyfriend.
Their National police are working on several leads in the hunt for Alvarado, who is also part of a modeling reality show on Honduran television.
Her family has made a plea to her abductors.


This is serious, is there a target at beauty queens? Especially in the Southern and Northern American areas. Remember how Monica spear ( Miss  Venezuela) was shot to death in her hometown on January 6th 2014.

3 comments:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...