Friday 28 November 2014

BRITAIN'S BIGGEST DIVORCE PAYOUT !

Jamie Cooper-Hohn, estranged American wife of financier Sir Christopher  Hohn, a London financier  considers appeal after being awarded £337 million at High Court in one of country's biggest divorce.



Sir Chris Hohn and Jamie Cooper-Hohn, founders of the Children's Investment Fund Foundation, had fought over assets said to be worth more than £700m.

The sum is thought to be the biggest of its kind made by a judge in England after the couple separated following 17 years of marriage.
 Mrs Cooper-Hohn, 49, had sought half their assets but Sir Chris, 48, offered a quarter, arguing that he had made a special contribution to their wealth throughout their marriage.
The £337 million award makes her even wealthier than the Queen who, at 285 in the Sunday Times Rich List, has a personal fortune of £330 million.
Sir Christopher is one of the country’s biggest philanthropists after giving more than £1 billion to charity through the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation.


That is a lot of money oh. Congratulations to her or what do you say to a woman that has come into so much riches! 

3 comments:

  1. Na wah oh. This kind of law should be in Nigeria. So that all divorced women can get half their husbands money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wahala, so that no woman go agree to marry poor man like ..... any more... naija men are wise... let Dangote's wife ask for divorce and see the other side of a typical naija man.... if that law dey naija no more court wedding... shikina.. I hope all men are on my side

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is bad.........don't know why you women think divorce is the only solution to marriage problems especially the wealthy ones. that's why MRS. somebody called for a divorce recently. IT IS BAD.....I think if this law WAS reverted this women will have a rethink before TAKING decision.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...