Monday 17 November 2014

MOROCCO BARRED FROM NEXT TWO AFCON - CAF!!!

 Morocco have been barred from the next two Af­rica Cup of Nations tour­naments as punishment for refusing to host the 2015 edition in January- February, the Confedera­tion of African Football president Issa Hayatou said on Saturday.
And they are facing a $20 million fine for refusing to host the 2015 Cup in its scheduled January 17-Feb­ruary 8 slot over fears of the spread of the deadly Ebola epidemic to the popular tourist destination. 
The North African state had called for the Cup to be postponed, but organisers CAF rejected their request, stripping them of their po­sition as hosts and barring them from playing in the continental showcase.
Equatorial Guin­ea, which co-hosted the 2012 edition with Gabon, were named as Morocco’s replacement as hosts for the troubled 2015 tournament on Friday.


Haaaa...that's too much.....what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking maybe, just maybe CAF will postpone the championship. But since it was not done, then Morocco shouldn't have rejected hosting it. I'm sure there will be measures in place to see to it that there will be no ebola case. Well the CAF hammer has landed and it landed hard on them Moroccans.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...