Friday 28 November 2014

SIZZLING.... 50 SHADES OF GREY PICTURES OUT!

For those of you who loved reading the sizzling , hot ,exciting story of 50 shades. of grey.
The story of Christian Grey. It is the first installment in the Fifty Shades trilogy that traces the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. Fifty Shades of Grey is a 2011  romance novel by British author E.L. James.Fifty Shades of Grey
On Wednesday, fans got a first look at Fifty Shades of Grey stars Rita Ora (Mia Grey), Andrew Airlie (Carrick Grey) and Marcia Gay Harden(Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey)—they play Christian's sister, mother and father, respectively.
It was gathered that the Fifty Shades of Grey  will hit the theaters Feb. 13, 2015.
Waoh cant wait to see Christian and all the characters we read in the book.
Am sure it will be sizzling hot..................
Would you like to watch the movie?????

2 comments:

  1. 50 shades of grey in movies......running away cos it's so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldntbe hot as it was in the book.imagine the ass flogging?abeggeeeee....it CANNOT BE that hot jare!

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...