Monday 24 November 2014

CHAZ B IS GONE..................... TO BE WITH THE LORD.

Chaz B (Charles Bruce Chukwuma) who we all know and loved is no more!!!
The prominent OAP , presenter of a popular radio show "Sharing Life Issues" which aired on Inspiration FM Radio before moving Rhythm FM has gone to be with the lord. He passed on Saturday of complications arising from kidney failure. It was gathered that he abruptly signed off on air during his last presentation telling listeners his colleague will finish the show.He was in his 50's and survived by his wife and daughter Monalisa.

An Hero has fallen, Chaz b touched lives positively, he was a giver, he taught, counseled people.
His programme was widely spread in Nigeria , cutting across race, tribe and social class.
He was a mentor to a lot, gave a forum for all to be heard, he listened to the various cries for help.
He was great. A man of God .



The world has lost a rare gem. A man who left his mark in our heart. We cant, wont forget an him.
He will always be remembered. Remember his usual saying “If each 1 can reach 1, then each 1 can teach 1… what a much more beautiful nation Nigeria would be."
REST IN PEACE!!!!! WE LOVE YOU BUT THE LORD LOVES YOU MORE!

4 comments:

  1. One day, when am old and gray, this is the way I want to be talked about-a woman who lived her life for others. So help me GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Chaz B. Will always remember your saying from the bible '' guard your heart with all diligence, cos out of it flows the issues of life''

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was a good man. He left his mark in our hearts. Nigerians will always remember him for good. RIP.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...