Wednesday 19 November 2014

CAN YOU BEAT THIS?

Sri Lanka's Iconic Hotel Doorman Dies at 94
This man named K. Chalte Kultan worked for 72 years as a doorman in an hotel called Venerable Galle Face hotel Sri lanka. Kuttan was a fixture of the 150-year-old Galle Face Hotel where he was first employed as a waiter in 1942 before becoming a doorman 50 years later.  He died on Tuesday after a brief illness. RIP to the longest employee.


Can you imagine that? 72 years working? That organization will really be a good one or will you say bad to have made someone work for that long.
How long can you work in an organization.
Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...