Wednesday 19 November 2014

Man United revenues drops.......


The most successful football club in England ( well according to history) revenue is dropping.
The Old Trafford club lost out on payments from Nike from failing to qualify for the UEFA Champions League.


The fall in income could have been more but was partially compensated for by an increase in sponsorship money and a lower wage bill. However, revenues from both broadcasting and match days fell as the cost of missing out on Europe's premier club competition for the first time in two decades took its toll.
What is in stock for Man United this season with their current form, and their position in the league. Will Luis Van Gaal be their saviour?

1 comment:

  1. nothing last forever, the golden era led by Alex Ferguson has passed. there is need to build a new team on strenght, determination and the winning mentality again...but with their current form and position on the EPL table; except there is a miracle.... the percentage loss might just doubled at the end of the season...fans are already ignoring match days, no champions league games and many top players may not want to come to old trafford. and their injury list is getting longer by the day... God help them.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...