Tuesday 25 November 2014

Ebola free by Christmas says President!


In this photo taken on Saturday, Nov. 8, 2014, Ebola health care workers bury the body of a person suspected of dying from the Ebola virus  on the...


 Liberia's president on Monday urged her countrymen to double their efforts to reach the government's goal of having zero new Ebola cases by Dec. 25, a target some experts have described as highly ambitious. Liberia sets national target of no new Ebola cases by December 25.
Liberia has recorded nearly 3,000 confirmed, probable and suspected Ebola deaths since the outbreak began — far more than any other country, according to the latest World Health Organization figures.
The number of new cases in Liberia has declined recently, however, prompting the U.S. to scale back the size and number of treatment facilities it is building.



4 comments:

  1. I also pray this works too. The country and president has really gone through a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray ebola ends in Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...