Monday 24 November 2014

GOOD MORNING ALL




Hello everyone,
It is brand new day. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
The weekend was filled with a lot of happenings, from the news of a fallen hero, a man who left his mark in the sand of time, a man who affected lives; to the action of the EPL where a team capitulated under intense pressure; to where another is soaring like the eagle. To the Spanish side, where records are being made.......
It was a bittersweet feelings, but in all things we glorify the Almighty who has made it possible for us to be alive.
Do have a wonderful week...from LORI

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...