Wednesday 19 November 2014

PEOPLE ARRESTED IN KENYA AFTER WOMEN ARE STRIPPED !


Women take part in a protest along a main street in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi (17 November 2014)
In Nairobi Kenya's capital, about 100 people have been arrested after a second woman was attacked for allegedly dressing indecently.
The woman's clothes were torn off and she was assaulted and paraded along a road. The woman was on her way to a shop when she was accosted by a gang, Police on patrol rescued her and took her to hospital for treatment.
The arrests in raids across the city were aimed at curbing the harassment of women.

About 200 people rallied in Nairobi on Monday over the alleged stripping of a miniskirt-wearing women as this has become a usual occurrence.

This is serious oh. We know that indecent dressing is not good but striping and assaulting the persons is a NO NO.
Our Yaba brothers should learn from this and STOP harassing our girls for indecent dressing.
Girls.....moderation is KEY , let us dress decently .


1 comment:

  1. Yes oh, our igbo brothers at Yaba should be warned cos they harass girls a lot. And they are they one who sold those clothes to the girls in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...