Tuesday 18 November 2014

TAMBUWAL CHANGES HIS MIND

Earlier this month, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal announced his intention to run in the presidential race in 2015 under the All Progressive party. But it seems he has had a change of mind as earlier today it was reported that  he dropped his presidential ambitions after consultations with All Progressives Congress (APC)chieftains who are strong backers of retired General Muhammadu Buhari.
Tambuwal will reportedly now contest for the position of governor in his home state of Sokoto.


What do you make of this new development?
Share your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Tambuwal,shame on you,lily liver mumu,zoombie,how can you step down for Buhari,who disrupted democracy in 1983.APC i swear if you choose Buhari or Atiku,failure is yours.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...