Tuesday 18 November 2014

AFTER INTERNATIONAL MATCHES, WHAT NEXT IN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.....

After the international week( matches) action will resume in the biggest league in the world. But how will the clubs fare.
Manchester United with blind Blind...I mean injured Blind with an injured knee and De gea with a dislocated finger.

Or a dilapidated Arsenal team besieged with injury woes. From Debucy, to Mesut Ozil, to ..........



Then a Chelsea side that has a tired Diego costa and a rejuvenated Didier Drogba.

And a clueless Liverpool side that cant understand what they are doing wrong, with a Balotelli and Raheem sterling.



Lets wait and see how all this will affect the premier league table.
What are your expectations?

2 comments:

  1. man utd is dead!!!!!! and buried this season. For arsenal I sympathized with them.
    the greatest mistake liv made was selling suarez I don't see them in the top 4. for Chelsea the sky will always remain blue. this is their season............

    ReplyDelete
  2. angel maria is planning to live man u, ozil wants to go, facao is not justifying his coming to england yet, lvg is complaining of one injury for every three days... arsenal injury list getting longer by the day, rodgers cant get the winning formular to blend baloteli and the rest of the team, mou is planing to bring in more deadly players to the bridge in january. with chelsea on beating run continueing ...man city will be declaring the managerial position vacant by january...... the equation is putting the blues at the pole position. the saints I know are pretenders not contenders... by the time other teams in the EPL wake up; it will be too late to catch up with chelsea. I am correct?

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...