Friday 14 November 2014

I HAVE NEVER EXPEREINCED DEFEAT LIKE THIS - ANDY MURRAY

Andy Murray


Britain's Andy Murray says he has never experienced a defeat like his 6-0 6-1 hammering by Roger Federer at the ATP World Tour Finals.


Murray, 27, was beaten in only 56 minutes by the Swiss world number two- Roger Federer , ending his participation in the season-ending event at London's O2 Arena.


"It has not really happened to me before like that, where winning games has been an issue,I've had tough losses and heavy defeats but nothing quite like that".


Sorry Murray, things like this happen and that makes you human! Better luck next time.

1 comment:

  1. your first girl friend na Kim Sear abi? this andy murray dey provoke me, there is always a first time, you nor beat person like that before... lick your wound jo. what ever goes around comes around. so your next opponent. do am Chelsea style and show no mercy.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...