Monday 24 November 2014

LUIZ VAN GAAL TRIUMPHED AT THE EMIRATE!




What a game at the emirate! Wenger fell to the superior....Luis Van Gaal.
That's football, one team does the playing and the other scores the goal.
Arsenal as usual played an exciting fast paced football but couldn't score but Man. united though not fantastic kept the pressure on and not relenting scored the winning goal after an own goal but Gibbs.
This is the first away win for Man. United.
Does that mean they are back on wining ways??? or this is just luck?
Share your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Up Luis van gaal. Other clubs in the Epl should take note. Man united is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luis van gaal THE IRON MAN 4

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...