Friday 14 November 2014

TOPLESS MILEY CYRUS DISAPPOINTED!!!

Miley Cyrus, Golden Lady Rock Your Legs Ad




After seeing Kim Kardashian's bare A**, frontal and well everything this week, watching Miley Cyrus prance around topless in nothing but a pair of sheer tights doesn't really evoke the shock value that she probably imagined it would.
The singer appears in the latest ads for Golden Lady and suggestively licks a heart-shaped balloon as she dances to her own single off of Bangerz, "#GetItRight."
The brand's motto for this particular pair of hosiery is: "Golden Lady changes the world of tights. Free your legs with the exclusive seamless tights line."
Cyrus posted a collage of her moves on her own Instagram and wrote"rocking dem legzzzz" next to the shots.
PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus' sexy selfies
Miley Cyrus, Golden Lady Rock Your Legs Ad
Sorry Miley......not interesting. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...