Monday 24 November 2014

LEWIS HAMILTON WINS SECOND DRIVERS' WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Lewis Hamilton
Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton won his second drivers world Championship last weekend.
For those of us who don't know him;.....he is a British Formula One racing driver from England, currently racing for the Mercedes AMG team.
He is the 2008 and 2014 Formula One World champion.
Hamilton, second in qualifying, took the lead at the start and controlled the race, as Mercedes team-mate and title rival Nico Rosberg suffered car trouble and finished 14th.
He moves level with Britons Jim Clark and Graham Hill on two titles, and is one behind Sir Jackie Stewart.


He joins a number of other drivers on two titles, including his great contemporary rival Fernando Alonso. Michael Schumacher is the all-time record holder with seven, while the most successful current driver is Sebastian Vettel on four.
Congratulations to him! Well done!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to him. He deserved it.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...