Tuesday 11 November 2014

DAVID MOYES.......... EX- MANCHESTER UNITED BOSS NAMED REAL SOCIEDAD COACH!


The embattled Ex- Manchester united Boss has found a new home at last in Spain.
It is the 51-year-old's first job since he was sacked as United manager in April after a 10-month spell in charge.
David Moyes replaces Jagoba Arrasate - the former Real Sociedad manager
He has signed a contract to June 2016 and will take charge for the first time at Deportivo on 22 November.


Do you think he will do well in Real Sociedad?

7 comments:

  1. I wish him well, but I don't think my wishes will do him much good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he makes it there o. I kinda felt for him when he was in Man U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what will you be remembered for:
    Luis Suarez: Bites out of passion and desperation
    Henry Ford: made cars to ease movement
    Lori: a blogger to enable people air their opinions
    Thomas Edison: light
    Anin Noghayingbon i: Robbery
    Jose Mourinho: sweat merchant (football entertainer)
    joke right... behind it lies the truth..... what will you be remembered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mathew don't worry I will be remembered for best credit admin officer in Rosabon to take a bold step...

      Delete
  4. Moizee; sorry David Moyes though some people said he was unfairly treated at Man U. while others said he deserved was he got..... so the ball is now in his court let him prove himself now, so that of us who have not decided where to place can take a stand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U never can tell may be his style of coaching might work out in Real Sociedad.
    Football is not about the coach alone, I wish him well cos I love that team they hardly disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat keeps u going is wat keeps u moving.if u need that result so badly pursue it madly moyes

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...