Monday 24 November 2014

LIONEL MESSI......THE GREATEST IN HISTORY


Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi Cuccittini, is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona and captains the Argentina national team.
The 27 year old broke Telmo Zarra's all-time La Liga goalscoring achievement to move onto 253 goals and received a whole host of plaudits in the process - one of which was from former team-mate and Brazil legend Ronaldinho.'You're awesome, Lionel!' Ronaldinho
Messi has previously spoken about his admiration for Ronaldinho insisting that he was a key figure in helping him settle into the team and that Barca “should always be grateful for everything he did”.



Waoh....he is really the greatest. or don't you think so?


5 comments:

  1. yeah. he truly is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the greatest of all time, carry go the lion of the tribe of judea

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the greatest. Followed closely by Ronaldo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is indeed good. But I think Ronaldo is better. My opinion with facts though......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree, Ronaldo is the greatest not Messi. I think Messi is overated.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...