Friday 14 November 2014

MEZUT OZIL'S FATHER SUES HIM!




Arsenal star Mesut Ozil fell out with his dad Mustafa over him 'pushing’ him to make his big £42.5 million move from Real Madrid, according to a new report.
It was reported that the row between the pair started last year, with Ozil believed to be furious with his father for pushing him to join Arsenal – even though he didn’t want to go.


The German World Cup Winner has been taken to court by his own father after the 26-year-old sacked him as managing director of marketing company Ozil Marketing GmbH last year.
Mustafa, who played an integral part in brokering his son's move from Real Madrid to Arsenal last summer, filed a complaint for a loss of earnings totalling €630,000 (£493,000).


Na wa oh! Son sacking father and father suing son!
That can't happen in Nigeria or can it?

4 comments:

  1. different wonder comes up immediately progress come in

    ReplyDelete
  2. business is business. this has nothing to do with father and son. After the issue has been resolved, there will be handshakes followed by pats on the backs. that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit business is a serious business, policeman can arrest another police man for its sake, father sues son for it sake, brother and brother are at war for its sake. I am in rosabon for its sake. Arsene Wenger refuse to listens to millions of fans all over the world for its sake. so why is Mustafa Ozil suing Metsu Ozil a news, when our girls are still with the ruthless boko boys. abeg bring back our girls!!!!
    Wait ooooo! Mrs Ozil nor tell them say any body can contribute for schnitzel. cool down they are contributing towards the same pot of soup... if you think I am lying ask my wife lol

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...