Friday 28 November 2014

ALISON - MADUEKE EMERGES OPEC PRESIDENT


Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister, and head of the country’s delegation to the ongoing 166th General Meeting of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC, Diezani Alison-Madueke, has been elected the president of the international oil body.Until her election, Mrs. Alison-Madueke, who would serve for one year, was OPEC’s alternate presidentShe succeeds Libyan Vice-Prime Minister for Corporations, Abdourhman Atahar Al-Ahirish.


Well Congratulations to her or what do you think, having in mind the numerous allegations levied against her. Remember in 2012 , the House of Representatives report into the management of petrol subsidy blamed the minister for failing to stop dubious marketers from swindling the government to the tune of over N2 trillion.......
What do you expect will happen.........

1 comment:

  1. What do you expect!!! women are powerful if only they realize it

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...