Friday 14 November 2014

VIGILANTES RECAPTURES MUBI TOWN FROM BOKO HARAM


Earlier this week , it was the Hunters in Maiha Village, now it is the local Vigilantes in Mubi, all in Adamawa state.
It was reported that the members of the Civilian JTF, a local vigilante in Adamawa state have "recaptured" Mubi town from Boko Haram members after they launched a night time attack for 2 days , from November 12th until yesterday Nov 13th, defeating the insurgents and driving them out of town.


Our Local guys are doing what our Army have not been able to do!
What do you think is really happening? hmn........................???







3 comments:

  1. fight your battle that is what is happening now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said it before, train our local hunters and our vigilante men. that's what will stop all these big head boko

    ReplyDelete
  3. It started by providing your own amenities, now it's security. Very soon it will be your own government.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...