Wednesday 12 November 2014

JENCARLOS CANELA.......ALIAS ANDRE, BRUNO LAUNCHES HIS US TOUR

For those of us lovers of Telenovelas, our Hotie---popularly known as Andre santacruz (Suarez) in my heart beats for Lola  and Bruno in Forbidden Passion is currently on his US tour .

For does of us who don't know, he was born April 21, 1988 is an American actor and award-winning singer-songwriting musician. Canela was born in Miami, Florida.

He will launch his U.S. tour in February starting in San Francisco.
The Cuban-American crooner, known for his pop and romantic songs such as "I Love It," "Irreparable" and "Tu Sombra" from the album JEN, will also be making stops in Los Angeles, New York and Miami Beach, among other cities. The crooner launches his first show at San Francisco's Fillmore Theater.


The guy is a hunk right? Not married but involved!


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Andre is my kind of man always........ *wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy is so cute, how I wish his in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na wa oooo! make this guy come tour naija na. abi e no know sey fans dey naija. but if he wan come, tell am say, make e no bring lola come bicos she no go follow am back na here she go true true marry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in luv wit this guy. Can give anytin 2 see him physically

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...