Monday 17 November 2014

PETER KASSIG BEHEADING BY ISIS IS PURE EVIL - US PRESIDENT

The Islamic State group ISIS - The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant , also translated as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria and self-proclaimed as the Islamic State (IS), is an extremist, jihadist group, unrecognized state and self-proclaimed caliphate based in Iraq and Syria in the Middle East,  has beheaded Peter Kassig also known as Abdul-Rahman Kassig , releasing a video Sunday showing a masked militant standing over the severed head of a man it said was the former U.S. Army Ranger-turned-aid worker, who was seized while delivering relief supplies in Syria last year.


The 26-year-old Kassig, who founded an aid group to help Syrians caught in their country's brutal civil war, "was taken from us in an act of pure evil by a terrorist group that the world rightly associates with inhumanity," Obama said in a statement.
The world has condemned the latest killing and the president of the United states called the incident as pure Evil.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...