Thursday 13 November 2014

DANGOTE : 68TH MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD




Alhaji Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa is listed as the 68th most powerful person in the world, and numbers among the only two Africans to appear on the this year’s list.
He came after Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi who was ranked as Africa’s most powerful man.
By this ranking of the World’s Most Powerful People by Forbes, Dangote is the second most powerful man in Africa.


Woah!!! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. To be candid, i can never give my support to any Northern candidate, don't get me wrong am not tribal, but the northerners have been ruling us like forever, lets practice true federalism so the "minorities" can be heard. so whoever win the APC primaries am less concern.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...