Thursday 20 November 2014

MISS HONDURAS FOUND SLAINED



Update : Remember the missing beauty queen,? Well  bodies believed to be 19-year-old Maria Jose Alvarado ( Miss Honduras)and her 23-year-old sister, Sofia, were discovered buried near the spa where they disappeared a week earlier while celebrating the boyfriend's birthday. Their bodies were discovered early Wednesday after investigations.


The beauty queen and her sister were found shot dead on a remote river bank, and it was gathered that the sister's boyfriend Plutarco Ruiz who confessed to killing them in a jealous rage over his girlfriend dancing with another man.


Maris Jose Alvarado's body was found wrapped in brown plastic, and was loaded into the back of a pickup truck just hours  before she was to have boarded a flight to London to compete in the Miss World pageant.


Those who knew Alvarado said she was loved by all and since crowned in April, she was not caught up in the celebrity of her position. She would go around town in jeans with her hair up and without makeup. Though she did face some unwanted harassment and had to change her cell number recently she will be missed.


This is so sad, May her soul rest in peace.





1 comment:

  1. Sad. I'm sure what was going through the killers mind was ''you will not dance with anyone in your life, you will not be beautiful ever, you will not have a life to make me feel jealous'' and he just shot her! bastard.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...