Sunday 16 November 2014

SUPER EAGLES TRASHED CONGO 2-0




Super Eagles
The Super Eagles of Nigeria on Saturday showed Champions stuff when they secured a crucial 0-2 win over Congo in their penultimate game of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The Eagles knew they needed not just a win over the Red Devils at Pointe Noire and they gave it their all to secure the needed results which has now seen them in good stead to make it to next years’ AFCON
Two second half goals from returnee striker Ik Uche from the penalty spot and Aaron Samuel ensured that Nigeria jump to second spot in Group A with seven points from 5 games.
The Eagles now need a win over South Africa to seal their place amongst the sixteen teams that would compete in Africa’s biggest football tournament.
Up Super Eagles!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Trashed ke!!! gho. na luck una get for Pointe Noire, u nor se the way the eagles play that day, ... madam lori; make you sef talk true, wetin una play? the God of soccer was not just on their side that day shall. Ejide say na because of the artificial turf wey dem play... e nor good for our legs, we played with caution. so they also played with caution against sudan away abi and for calabar too make una go sidown jare.

    Ik Uche na hero na ooo! ok oo.... we go see am for the next game. Keshi still dey say ...... na my mouth you wan hear abi. ok oya carry go

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...