Thursday 13 November 2014

TIGER ON THE LOOSE!!!

In far away Paris, in France Police and firefighters were desperately hunting for a tiger on the loose today Thursday after a local resident took a photo of the fearsome animal and sounded the alert, authorities said.
Backed up by a helicopter overhead, firefighters armed with paralysing weapons were mobilised for the search in the Seine-et-Marne district near the French capital.
The Police have been running after the tiger trying to intercept it. since the alert was sounded. morning.
A local spotted the animal in a supermarket car park, took a photo and then alerted authorities. It is as yet unclear where the animal comes from.


Can you imagine a Tiger strolling on the street?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...