Thursday 20 November 2014

CLIPPED WINGS ---- THE SAD STORY OF THE SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA




The Super Eagles of Nigeria"s wings have been clipped ,broken as they will not fly to Equitoria guinea for AFCON 2015.
The current champions will not be defending their title come AFCON 2015.
With so much expectation before the game, the Eagles have disappointed the whole Nigeria.




The Bafana Bafana of South Africa  have scuttled the dream of Nigeria’s Super Eagles to defend their crown at the African Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea as they stunned Nigeria with 2-0 lead before the Eagles leveled the game at 2-2.
The Super Eagles  wasted an avalanche of chances and this came back to haunt them as they found it difficult to score in the first 45 minutes of the game which made them trail behind the Visitors.


However, pulled two goals back, the last coming in the dying minutes of the added time, despite playing a 10-man South Africans in the last 10 minutes.
South Africa and Congo have now qualified for AFCON 2015 leaving Nigeria and bottom Sudan behind.
Well, better look next time.


Who is to blame? The coach? Players ( which player) or NFF( or is it NFA)
Share your thoughts......

3 comments:

  1. Useless Super chikens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know their jaaing out of the competition will hurt me sooo much. But it did! Dem super eagles pierced my soul. I blame the Coach, NFF and the big headed players except Mikel. Sentiments on Mikel? Ehn let it be. to me he did well. Musa?, play him into the net! since he can only miss and not score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so unfortunate, its just a reflection of our society really, we hv mediocres manning every sector in our economy. imagine Mikel who cant keep a shirt in Chelsea becomes the anchor of our midfield, what do you expect? well the earlier we wake from our slumber the better for us, see us in 2017 if we qualify

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...