Friday 21 November 2014

SACKING ME WON'T SOLVE THE SUPER EAGLES' PROBLEM - KESHI

Head coach of the Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi, still wants to continue in his role despite not qualifying the team for next year’s Africa Cup of Nations.
Keshi believes sacking him will do nothing to reverse the downward trend the team is currently experiencing, insisting the problems go beyond him.
He believes that when a team fails, sacking the coach won’t solve the problem. The authority should look beyond the coach to find solutions to the problem.


Keshi, who has been working without a contract since the expiration of his last deal after the World Cup, admitted that failure to qualify for next year AFCON is a failure on his part.
He said he cant deny that it is  shameful  that the eagles failed to qualify, on his part he failed the nation but that his players took South Africa for granted in a match they need to win.


Should Stephen Keshi be retained as the coach of the Super Eagles or what do you think.

2 comments:

  1. It really wont solve the Eagles problem. I wait and watch.#shakebumbumandwalkaway#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiring a more technically sound coach, it can solve the Eagles problem.

    ReplyDelete

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...