Wednesday 25 February 2015

UPDATE: MANCITY VS BARCELONA IN THE UEFA GAMES.

Luis Suarez celebrates his second goal against Manchester CityThe game went down yesterday with the visitors Barcelona Fc winning with a score line of 1:2. Luis Suarez was fantastic as he scored a brace in the game. Ironically he had never scored at the Etihad Stadium. He was superb. Well the highlight of the came was when the maestro, the most expensive footballer Lionel Messi missed a penalty which would have nailed the fate of  Manchester City.
Lionel Messi.
The Man city goalie stopped the goal bound penalty by Lionel Messi. Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini believes Joe Hart's injury-time penalty save to deny Lionel Messi has kept their Champions League hopes alive.
Luis Suarez's two first-half goals gave Barcelona a 2-0 lead before Sergio Aguero pulled a goal back. Hart then denied Messi, although the Argentine spurned a great chance to score from the rebound.
Well, better luck away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...