Wednesday 18 February 2015

TELENOVELA STAR....LORENA ROJAS DIES AT 44 OF CANCER!

Image result for lorena rojas death
Lorena Rojas, a telenovela actress much loved by her native audience in Mexico, has died.

The star passed away surrounded by her family, friends and her boyfriend at her home in Miami, her talent agency Latin WE confirmed.
Aged 44, her struggle against cancer started when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. In 2013, she disclosed to Mexican state news Agency Notimex that her illness was “chronic” after her tumour spread to other parts of her body.
In 2014, the mutation had reached her liver.
The actress know for her famous roles in telemundo soap operas such as Second chance (Isable) with her exquisite fashion sense and musical abililty will sure be missed.
Image result for lorena rojas deathImage result for lorena rojas death    
Rojas was born Seydi Lorena Rojas González in Mexico City and got her big break in the 1990s with the telenovela Alcanzar Una Estrella. She later starred in Azul Tequila, El Cuerpo del Deseo and Pecados Ajenos. Her most recent telenovela was Rosario.
She also moved into films, such as Corazones Rotos, and stage in the musical Aventurera. Earlier this year, she'd put out a children's album called Hijos Del Sol, inspired by her daughter Luciana.
Rojas had been battling cancer since 2008. She died on Monday in Miami.
May her soul rest I n peace.

1 comment:

Hot Topic

HEARTBROKEN : I CAN'T FORGIVE MY WIFE AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME!

My name is Simon and I am at a cross road in my life. I am torn between doing what I feel. I have been married for 3 years to a woman I have...